Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bits n Pieces I (5.08)


Being me’s like screaming at the top of my lungs,
in 90 degree weather,
wearing an argyle green sweater,
but all the time…
So I’m hot and I look like a nerd,
you might can try to understand me but my vocabs quite absurd!

All you gotta do is pull one string and the whole thing unravels.
Good god if they only knew how my mind travels,
I’d be an outkast for life.
I might get low down but I’ll never give up the fight.
Like a knitting ninja, I wait to strike.

I got my mask and my apron on,
can I cook you some dinner?
Complete insanity’s on the menu and you look like a winner!
Sprinkle some Lawrys on, do I taste better now?
Leila is the champ! Housewife of the year, take a bow.

My love life is never got two things that match,
Ham, no burger. Chicken with no scratch.
And I’ll do my lil’ turn on the catwalk, yeah!
Headstands in the bedroom, they’ll say I’m quite a catch.
But then they never call me back…
So what’s up with that?

Got a masters in art, and a bachelors in laundry.
Part introvert, part genius, life still finds me in a quandary.
Like Col. Stinkmeaner I travel blindly.
Just one of those nights, my minds in contortions,
So this is my verbal abortion of monumental proportions.
Goodnight…

No comments:

Post a Comment