Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Dedication

My Favorite Colo(u)r
Fuck secrets...
I want the world to see,
what’s so obviously meant 2 be
he and me run rampantly
Go ahead and hate on us
we laugh out loud
driven by our complete lack of give a fuck
He makes me want to scream and it’s everything I needed
He stands out from the crowd whereas others have receded
He gives me what I've only seen in dreams
2 see us from a distance we are so not what we seem
the supreme regime
Brown is my favorite color scheme...
He and me move in rhythm
part lover, part friend, part equally driven
he loves very bit of the love that I give him
and for all that I love him.
...............
Quiet whispers and late night calls
In each other’s arms we so gracefully fall
Sweet kisses and tender dreams
Hand in hand we can know we are what we believe
Fly far away home then come back to me
I’ll be here waiting,
all my love, guaranteed

No comments:

Post a Comment